VAIO SE14 Tech Spec
|Operating System2||Windows 10 Pro|
|CPU1||Intel® Core™ i5-1135G7||Intel® Core™ i7-1165G7|
|Graphics||Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics|
|Memory||16GB DDR4 2400MHz||16GB DDR4 2400MHz|
|Storage||512GB SSD||1TB SSD|
|Panel||14" 16:9 Full HD Anti-Glare IPS Panel (1920x1080) with wide viewing angle|
2 x USB type-C Thunderbolt 4 (PD, DP)
2 x USB type-A 3.2 (one support charging)
HDMI v1.4 (supporting up to 3840×2160p @ 30 Hz)
Headphone-out and Mic-in (combo)
|Card Slot||Card reader support SD/SDHC/SDXC|
|Battery life4||Up to 12 hours|
|Webcam||1080P IR Front Web Camera|
|Audio||4-Speaker design (Top-firing dual speakers, Down-firing dual speakers)|
|Keyboard5||Island style backlit keyboard with spill resistance|
TPM2.0 HW solution
Finger-print reader (Integrated with power button)
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||324.4 x 229.6 x 19.95mm|
Wi-Fi 6 (Gig+)
802.11 ax Bluetooth® 5.1
1. Multi-Core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
2. Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers and/or software to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.microsoft.com.
3. Weights vary depending on configuration and manufacturing variability.
4. Battery life will vary depending on various factors including product model, configuration, loaded applications, features, use, wireless functionality, and power management settings. The maximum capacity of the battery will naturally decrease with time and usage.
5. In the event of a water spillage, users should wipe away the water, before bringing the laptop to a VAIO service center for inspection or repair.
The anti-spill feature is only available on the keyboard and is not applicable on water damage to other parts of the laptop.
Intel, the Intel logo, the Intel Inside logo and Intel Core are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
The use of the "VAIO" trademark is by the permission of and subject to license with VAIO Corporation.