VAIO A12 Tech Spec
|Colour||Black tablet with silver keyboard||All Black|
|Processor1||Intel® Core™ i5-8200Y||Intel® Core™ i7-8500Y|
|Operating System2||Windows 10 Pro|
|Display||12.5" FHD IPS (1920 x 1080) 16:9 wide and touch screen (10-points capacitive multitouch)|
|Webcam||2.07 MP (IR camera for Windows Hello)|
|Memory||8GB LPDDR3||16GB LPDDR3|
|Storage||256GB PCIe SSD||512GB PCIe SSD|
|Graphics||Intel® UHD Graphics 615|
|Network Interface||IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wireless LAN, Bluetooth 4.1|
|I/O||1 x LAN(RJ45) : 1000BASE-T/100BASE-TX/10BASE-T
1 x USB Type-C™ SuperSpeed USB (USB 3.0) w/power delivery and DisplayPort (1.2) on tablet
1 x SuperSpeed USB (USB 3.0) w/charge on dock
2 x HighSpeed USB (USB 2.0) on dock
1 x HDMI
1 x VGA
1 x Headphone + Microphone (3.5mm)
|Card Slot||SD card reader|
|Keyboard5||anti-spill backlit keyboard||anti-spill backlit with RF keyboard|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||Tablet + Keyboard approx. 305.5mm x 211.9 x 17.0~21.0mm
Tablet approx. 305.5mm x 199.4 x 7.4mm
Keyboard approx. 305.5mm x 211.9x 20.5mm
|Weight3||Approx. 1115 g , 492 g (dock), 623 g (tablet)||Approx. 1224 g , 601 g (Dock), 623 g (Tablet)|
1. Multi-Core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
2. Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers and/or software to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.microsoft.com.
3. Weights vary depending on configuration and manufacturing variability.
4. Battery life will vary depending on various factors including product model, configuration, loaded applications, features, use, wireless functionality, and power management settings. The maximum capacity of the battery will naturally decrease with time and usage.
5. In the event of a water spillage, users should wipe away the water, before bringing the laptop to a VAIO service center for inspection or repair.
The anti-spill feature is only available on the keyboard and is not applicable on water damage to other parts of the laptop.
Intel, the Intel logo, the Intel Inside logo and Intel Core are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
The use of the "VAIO" trademark is by the permission of and subject to license with VAIO Corporation.